Finding suitable childcare can be one of the biggest worries for parents, alongside getting ready for work and generally just missing your child. Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole have a wide range of Ofsted registered, high quality childcare settings, offering your child a good start in life as well as teaching them to share, socialise, and make new friends. Should your child have an additional need, please see the SEND information contained within the childcare records to help support you in your choice of setting.
As a parent or carer, it is important to ensure that your child is safe and happy in an environment that is fun, educational and nurturing and to consider your options with regards to flexibility, costs, location and your own circumstances:
Some things to consider….
- Would I prefer childcare close to my home, work or school?
- How will I pick up and drop off my children?
- What hours do I need childcare and are they regular?
- What is best for my child’s emotional and physical needs, as well as social and educational development?
- What financial assistance is available to me?
Family Information Service Information Advisers in Poole can assist you on a 1:1 basis with any aspect of your childcare search. Alternatively contact Bournemouth Children's Information Service for assistance.